How I feel about my post-graduation plans
Sophomore year:Junior year:
Never seen something so accurate
my algebra teacher is pregnant and asked my class for baby names and she called on me and i panicked and said luigi
I WAS ON MY PHONE IN ART AND I READ THIS AND LAUGHED OUT LOUD AND A KID NEXT TO ME WAS LIKE “WHO ARE YOU TEXTING” AND I PANICKED AND SAID “LUIGI”
GUYS THIS SHOULD BE A THING. EVERYTIME SOMEONE ASKS YOU SOMETHING AND YOU PANIC JUST SAY LUIGI
luigi! at the disco
i’ve reblogged 3 variations of this already
Allstate has launched a beautiful campaign aimed at members of the LGBTQ community. Thanks, Allstate! <3
- 1: Top 10 favorite songs of all time
- 2: Top 10 favorite songs at the moment
- 3: Top 5 albums of all time
- 4: Top 5 albums at the moment
- 5: Top 10 favorite bands of all time
- 6: Top 10 favorite bands at the moment
- 7: Top 5 favorite male vocalists
- 8: Top 5 favorite female vocalists
- 9: Top 3 genres
- 10: 3 songs that make you happy
- 11: 3 songs that make you sad
- 12: 3 songs that make you nostalgic
- 13: 3 songs that make you energetic
- 14: 3 songs that make you calm
- 15: 1st song you remember falling in love with
- 16: 2 songs that hold meaning for you
- 17: 1st band you remember being a fan of
- 18: 1st vocalist (M or F) you remember being a fan of
- 19: A song you hate
- 20: A band/artist you used to love and are now embarrassed about
- 21: Oldest record you own
- 22: Newest record you own
- 23: How often do you buy music (irl)?
- 24: Least favored genre of music
- 25: Name one American band/artist you like
- 26: Name one English band/artist you like
- 27: Name one band/artist you like of which nationality is neither American or English
- 28: Favorite soundtrack
- 29: A song that reminds you of a loved one
- 30: A song that best describes you
- 31: A song you'd like to marry on
- 32: A song you'd prefer for your funeral
- 33: Most unknown song you like
- 34: Most unknown band/artist you like
- 35: Favorite vocalist
- 36: Favorite guitarist
- 37: Favorite bassist
- 38: Favorite drummer
- 39: The toughest band/artist you like
- 40: The softest band/artist you like
- 41: Top 5 songs of which lyrics you like
- 42: Top 3 instrumental songs
- 43: Ever kissed on a song? If yes, which one?
- 44: Ever had sex on a song? If yes, which one?
- 45: Ever cried on a song? If yes, which one?
- 46: A song you can't take seriously
- 47: Which bands/artist were mostly played during your childhood (by your parents?)?
- 48: How important is music to you?
- 49: Would you like to be a part of the music industry?
- 50: Something you like and something you despise in music these days
- 51: Do you listen to old music? If so, 5 favorite bands/artist
- 52: Do you own any band merchandise? If so, what and of which bands?
- 53: Do you have tattoos related to bands/artists?
- 54: Which bands/artists have you seen LIVE?
- 55: Best performance you've ever been to?
- 56: Tell me something, anything, personal about you and a song/band/album
- 57: Is your music taste famliar to your best friend's? If no, what do they listen to?
- 58: Do you judge people based on their music preferences?
- 59: Bands/artists you still wish to see LIVE?
- 60: Put your music-player on shuffle and write down the first 20 songs (no skipping, be honest)
Do you remember? Manuel Neuer as a midfielder during the match against Bayer Leverkusen.
Like basicaly I’m tired of trying
I just don’t want to anymore.
I’d just like to lay in my bed and relax, watch football, playing games, giving af about school
But I’m on that part of my life where I need to decide what I am going to do the rest of my life. So a part of me is really concerned about not giving my best, while the other part is just so “done idgaf anymore”.
I know that what I think is not precisely the best way to succeed, but I just wante to kinda express what I’ve been thinking these last weeks.
By the way, I haven’t clean my room in like 3 weeks and that is really stressing me out.
I feel bad because I don’t care anymore
I feel bad because the logical part of myself tells me I have to try
While my heart is tired. It tells me to stop caring
I feel bad because I want to follow my logical part but my heart hurts
My hurt is tired. Tired of trying. Tired of trying to success.
All this time I tried to do everything perfect.
Perfect does not exist
That’s the reason I want to stop caring
While I don’t
2013 : The year that saw FC Bayern München conquer it all and beyond.
I feel you…
Boredom = cured.
Our new captain!!
Lukas, Basti and Philipp on a promo event in Asia…
(a little bit of Schweinski and a lot of bad hair styles :P )